Features & Services
Your arrival at Gainey Suites Hotel is greeted with scrumptious, fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies. And in your suite, you’ll find waiting a pair of cuddly Gainey Teddy Bears to take home with you, our compliments of course! These are just some of the “Distinctively Different” little touchesthat differentiate our independent, locally owned and operated hotel from the larger chain-style hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The hotel’s public areas are just as unique - richly decorated in contemporary warm desert tones and adorned with the striking works of local artist Louis Cantillo throughout the lobby and Hearth Room with its high ceilings, fireplaces, and French doors opening to the tranquil setting of the Hearth Room Patio overlooking the palm lined Terrace Lawn and Desert Garden.
Whether you are traveling on business or for leisure, our GSH family is dedicated to making you feel “at home away from home” and ensuring that you have a simply enjoyable and memorable experience. This extends to every service we provide; from designing flawless meetings and wonderful weddings and accommodating any request or requirement to make your stay most pleasant and productive.
Unlike many of the larger Scottsdale, Arizona hotels, Gainey Suites Hotel does not charge a resort fee, and your accommodation includes a complimentary full hot breakfast buffet featuring Starbuck’s Coffee to get you off and running; and to celebrate the end of another successful day, our complimentary evening social / reception is served seven days a week with beer, wine, and soft drinks, and tasty hot & cold appetizers with menus that change daily. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
During your stay, you will enjoy many of the amenities and services you would expect to find in a larger luxury resort amid the tranquil ambiance of our charming intimate boutique hotel.
- Complimentary daily breakfast buffet - featuring Starbucks Coffee - and evening social with hot and cold hors d'oeuvres (beer, wine, and soft drinks) reception seven days a week. View the daily menus.
- Just steps away from a variety of dining experiences and collection of unique boutiques at the SHOPS Gainey Village
- Stay in Shape in our newly equipped fitness center with Life Fitness aerobics machines with individual LCD TV, headphones. Also free weights (dumbbells), utility bench and ab crunch bench, bosu ball, stabilizer balls, and medicine balls.
- The perfect neighborhood for safe and scenic walking, running and biking past golf courses, parks, lakes and greenways. Check out some trails and mileages here
- Guest/member access to the award winning Gainey Village Health Club & Spa for $20 day.
- 20% plus member discount for all spa treatments at The Spa-Gainey Village
- Enterprise Car Rental (ask for the Gainey Suites Hotel corporate/guest discount)
- Stay Connected with Free Wi-Fi in all suites and public areas
- Access to some of the best golf courses in the Valley of the Sun
- Lush oasis-like courtyard with heated pool and Jacuzzi whirlpool spa
- A full array of business center services, including complimentary use of PC with internet access and laser printer for guest use (also features MS Office Suite and Photoshop)
- MONSCIERGE interactive touch screen e-concierge display board (dining, activities, maps & directions, prints boarding passes, sends e-postcards, and more) Use our "Monscierge Connect"app for your mobile device to search hotel services and find great local experiences. Text 'Connect' to 411247 to download now! Available on iPhone and Android. Hotels will be listed by distance from so just scroll and select Gainey Suites Hotel from the list or type it into the search box.
- Complimentary shuttle within a 5 mile radius (7AM-6PM Daily)
- Evening room service available (5PM-10PM Daily)
- Gift Shop and 24/7 pantry
- Guest valet dry cleaning and laundry service (Monday-Saturday)
- In-house guest laundry facilities
- Gainey Suites is a smoke-free environment